new devices add on alive software?

Here we'll post general support items and answer your queries.
emilemass

new devices add on alive software?

Post by emilemass »

hi I am wandering if you guys have plans to add a new devices for alive software ? i know that you guys did a good job on the software so i would love to use other makers devices with alive such as temperature feedback for start? thanks
stress-freeliving

Re: new devices add on alive software?

Post by stress-freeliving »

HI Emile & friends,
Somatic Vision has 2 new devices which you can use.

The most comprehensive one is the GP8 Hardware system which not only brings in Skin Temperature -- as you mentioned, but can also add in 2 channel ECG, EMG (muscle tension) and a Respiratory Breathing Sensor. I think these are great additions and have many uses.

Many of my clients, experienced therapists, love the Breathing Sensor as they use this to both teach diaphragmatic/abdominal breathing techniques, but also to show how breathing will sync up with other valuable biofeedback and mind/body health measures such as Heart Rate Variability, Smoothness and the 'relaxation response' which they illicit.

The 2nd device is a bluetooth device for phones, tablets and even desktops which is an alternative system measuring only heart rate and heart rate variability with Alive.

Check out the main Alive page here to see the full GP8 description.

Hope this helps.
Clay
Stress-Free Living & BrainTrainCoach.com
Clay Ryan
Owner | Stress-Free Living | Braintraincoach.com
Office: 410-658-7336 | Toll Free: 800-678-4210
[email protected] | https://www.stress-freeliving.com
[email protected] | https://braintraincoach.com
Ryan Deluz

Re: new devices add on alive software?

Post by Ryan Deluz »

GP8 Amp (for temperature, skin conductance, ECG, EMG, BVP heart rate and optional respiration):
www.somaticvision.com/AlivePioneerGP8Amp

iFeel Bluetooth Heart Rate:
www.somaticvision.com/iFeel